Welcome To Lighthouse Church!
We are very excited to be able to share some information about who we are and what we do with you. We work hard to help people connect at a level and pace with which they are comfortable. We won't point you out or make you feel uncomfortable if you drop in to one of our services. We will provide an amazing space for you and your family to enjoy and feel at home.
We have a saying around here: "Life's a journey, we can help." This means we recognize that it is your spiritual journey and you are in the drivers seat for where it goes. We are here to be of assistance and to resource you for your journey and where God takes you.
- Join us on Sunday Morning for one of our worship services!
- Arrive about 5 - 10 minutes early to orient yourself and get comfy
- Come as you are in body, mind and spirit (ie. No Dress Code and All Are Welcome)
- Expect songs of praise, a time of spiritual learning and to feel welcome and at home!
- Pick a church event that interests you and attend!
- Come alone or bring a friend
- All our events can be found here
- From our fun Connect Events and Next Gen Outreach Nights to our Equip Events there is something out there for everyone!
- Our many events differ from one another but the main goal is always to create an opportunity for fellowship and to go deeper in relationship with one another
- If you have more specific needs or concerns then we would recommend you call the office and arrange to meet with one of our staff mid-week to help you on a more personal level
Q. I have a special need/would like to bring someone with special needs; can Lighthouse Church accommodate those with a special needs?
- Absolutely! It may be most helpful for you to come by on a day during the week prior to the event you plan to attend. This extra trip would allow you to check out the environment and talk with some of the staff. We would love to connect with you in person and be able to keep an eye out for anyway we can help out and make your visit easy. We have several people with special needs in our congregation and have been able to accommodate any special requests to help make Lighthouse Church as comfortable as possible for all.
Q. What do you offer for my kids?
- We have our Next Gen Pastor, Devon Martinsen as well as our Children's Director, Brittany Stebeck who take care of children from infancy all the way up to our youth and young adults. We have a great team of volunteers who strive to come along side our next generation and help them grow into strongly rooted followers of Christ. Our volunteers help our Next Gen staff to run children's programs on Sunday Morning's as well as throughout the week. We have children's programs running on Sunday Morning in both our Ladner and Steveston Campus. We also have several different events and groups that meet during the week. For more info on our Next Gen. ministry check out our Engage page which has links to our children, preteen, youth and young adults programs.
Q. Is there parking available on site?
- Yes, we have parking on site. The first lot as you enter the property from Ladner Trunk Rd and a second lot in the back behind our facility. In addition to this, there is usually room on 55B street if we have a particularly large attendance (ie: Easter, Christmas and special events).
Q. Is the facility handicap accessible?
- Yes. The main entrance at the front of our building is nearest to the handicap parking stalls and is completely equipped handicap access. All other access points are wheelchair friendly as well. The sanctuary seating is made up of rows of chairs so the ushers would be happy to create space as needed for your participation.
If you have any other questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact our office or to get in contact with one of our Pastors.