Every Sunday Morning
10 a.m. Ladner
10:30 a.m. Steveston
See 'contact + map' above for addresses
Sundays at LCF are celebratory, casual, spiritual, and educational. Not sure what to expect then maybe this video will help...
- It's a come as you are environment. This is not a gathering of perfect people but rather a group of people all at different places on their spiritual journey. Some are exploring Christ while others have a strong and mature faith. Some are vibrant in their worship while others are reflective and still.
- Dress casually. Its kind of like going to the mall where you see some in jeans, some in shorts and sandals while others are sporting a nice suit and tie. Point is, it doesn't matter. Just come.
- In our tradition we embrace the heart and passion of our relationship with Christ and it is reflected in our worship style. You will see people raising their hands, clapping, maybe even a little shuffle here and there. You'll also see plenty of people who are just standing quite still or just taking it all in, so don't worry, you can engage in the singing and worship as little or as much as you feel comfortable.
- We value the person and work of the Holy Spirit and in our tradition we believe that He is active in guiding and directing our lives. So when we come together in worship there is also a sense that we are listening to God as much as we are proclaiming his praises. This may be in evident in the way we linger between songs or the ocassional spontaneous message given by one of the members (called a 'prophetic' word). The leaders of the church are always careful, however, to ensure that everything is done decently and in order.
- CHILDREN are huge part of our life and work as well and we ensure that there is an age appropriate space for them during our services as well. When you arrive the ushers or greeters will be happy to give you direction.